Climate Works is one of the few National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) certified duct cleaning companies in Mississauga and the GTA. Hiring a NADCA certified company to perform your duct cleaning is a sure way to avoid a scam. We are trusted to perform air duct cleanings by businesses, hospitals, the Government of Canada, and homeowners across the nation.
We spend an average of 90% of our time inside, and indoor air contains many substances that may be hazardous to our health. The need for clean air indoors cannot be underestimated and Climate Works will help you find the solution for duct cleaning in Mississauga for your home, apartment, office, or building, no matter the size.
One of our Core Values at Climate Works is to provide each one of our unique clients with an exceptional level of customer service that is simply unmatched by others in our industry.
Our team of experienced duct cleaning technicians does not take shortcuts and always takes the time required to do the job right. We also make sure to leave every home cleaner than when we first arrived. These are a few of the many reasons homeowners love Climate Works and always choose our duct cleaning services in Mississauga.
When you’re looking for the best duct cleaning in Mississauga you want the name to say Climate Works.
Climate Works is one of the topmost professionals and reputable NADCA Certified companies for air duct cleaning in Mississauga or rather all of Ontario. We have been trusted to perform air duct cleanings in hospitals, government buildings, and homes across the GTA and the National Capital Region.
Our expert team and state-of-the-art equipment (including top-of-the-line portable abatement systems and vacuum trucks) are a few of the many reasons why we are the industry leaders. Our equipment for duct cleaning in Mississauga is the most powerful and advanced equipment available in the industry. We always abide by the NADCA duct cleaning processes and protocols, ensuring thorough cleaning of your HVAC system in all applications.
We offer residential and commercial air duct cleaning in Mississauga.
If you do not regularly hire a professional to clean your air vents and ducts, it’s time to start thinking about it.
Neglecting the maintenance of your home’s air duct system can have detrimental effects on the health of you and your family. Your home’s air duct system is essential for keeping healthy indoor air quality.
Air vents gather debris over time, including dust, grime, and allergens, bacteria, and mold. Your health may be negatively impacted by these particles, particularly if you have allergies or respiratory conditions like asthma.
Uncomfortable odors and poor air quality brought on by dirty air vents can also make it difficult to breathe.
These problems can be avoided and a healthy interior air quality can be promoted by routine air duct cleaning. It is easier to breathe and better for your overall health when your home’s air duct system is clean. This guarantees that the air is free of allergens and pollutants.
Cleaning your air vents has advantages for your health as well as for the effectiveness of your HVAC system.
Your HVAC system may have to work harder than necessary if your air pipes are clogged with dirt and debris, which will increase your energy costs and increase the likelihood of system failure.
At Climate Works, we recognize the value of clean air ducts and provide Mississauga residents with expert air duct cleaning services.
Your air ducts will be thoroughly cleaned by our team of professionals using specialized tools, resulting in the highest possible indoor air quality in your house.
You might be worried about duct cleaning in Mississauga costs based on your budget but you might be surprised by how affordable it can be.
Not to mention the long term savings you’ll experience with proper maintenance of your air conditioning and heating system. Mississauga duct cleaning companies like Climate Works specialize in providing services for a variety of budgets.
You can expect to pay anywhere from $300-500 for the complete process of inspection, cleaning, and repair.
When your furnace or air handler is on, forced air is passed through all the ductwork in your home. Over time particles and dust inevitably build up in the ductwork. If you notice more dust than usual around your home, it is a good idea to have your duct cleaned as dust and dander can cause serious problems for anyone at home who has breathing issues.
Moreover if you believe mould is present in your ducts, then getting them cleaned is absolutely essential. Mould spores can spread quickly throughout your ductwork and the rest of your home when the furnace or air conditioner is on. If you believe vermin are present in your air ducts, having the ducts cleaned will eliminate that problem as well.
The Environmental Protection Agency recommends that air ducts be cleaned as needed – every few years at least. Since it takes time for dust and particles to accumulate in your air ducts, we recommend an air duct cleaning in Toronto every five to seven years.
If you’re unsure of whether you need an air duct cleaning, we offer inspections to check if you need to have your ducts cleaned.
Our powerful duct cleaning equipment cleans dust, debris, and moisture from the entire air duct conveyance system in your home, leaving nothing but clean air so you can breathe easy.
We pay special attention to vents located near the entrances to your home, and in bathrooms, bedrooms, and kitchens. Plus we leverage professional sanitizing equipment and procedures that ensure effective removal of microbial contaminants such as bread molds, mildews, and soil fungi, which can be invisible to the naked eye.
Read About Our Duct Cleaning Process Below or CONTACT US To Learn More.
Climate Works uses a 9 step process for duct cleaning in Mississauga to ensure your ducts are clean, you are satisfied with the service, and your home is healthy.
1. Introductions & Setup: Meet your expert technician and let them know of any issues with your HVAC system, or areas where they should be ESPECIALLY careful. For vent cleaning in Toronto, depending on the type of home you live in, we will either use our HyperVac Truck-Mounted Vacuum System or bring in a Portable Abatement Unit. The duct cleaning technician will then run an 8″ vacuum hose from the truck (or portable unit) to the ductwork in your furnace room. The technician will then cover all of the vents in your home to produce the maximum amount of suction when it is time to clean each supply vent. The covers ensure dust stays out of the interior of your home while we clean the system.
2. Turn on the Vacuum: Your technician will then cut a hole in the ductwork (Don’t worry! We will repair it!), take “before” pictures (with only your permission), and then they will secure the vacuum hose to the main supply duct. A high-pressure airline is run to a supply vent on the upper level of your home. The technician will then power on the truck-mounted vacuum and compressor. Operating the equipment is loud at times, but there’s no reason to worry! Since it is outside, you will barely even hear it.
3. Push Dirt from Supply Vents to the Main Supply Duct: The duct cleaning technician will travel to each of your supply vents with a tool we call a “push-whip.” A push-whip consists of several open-ended rubber tubes and is attached to the end of a high-pressure airline. The whip is inserted into a vent. When the technician opens the airline valve, air rushes out of each of the multiple open-ended rubber tubes, whipping them around your ductwork. This action loosens up any existing dust, dirt, and mould spores, and forces them into the main-supply vent.
4. Clean the Main Supply Duct: After all the supply vents are clean, the technician will proceed back to your furnace room. He will switch from a push-whip to a pull-whip. A pull-whip is much the same as a push-whip except the rubber tubes are pointing rearwards, allowing for the technician to pull dirt back towards the vacuum hose connection. All the dust from your ductwork is sucked through the vacuum hose and into a truck-mounted HEPA vacuum bag.
The technician then detaches the hose from the main air supply duct and takes pictures of the interior of the ductwork to ensure visual cleanliness.
5. Clean the Air Return Vents: The technician will cut another small hole in your main return duct and take “before” pictures of the duct’s interior. The vacuum hose is then connected to the main return duct. The same process, as described in Step 3, is repeated, but on the air returns. Commonly, return air runs are open spaces located in-between studs in your wall. If you hear a strange sound coming from inside your wall, don’t be alarmed! The noise is just the whip doing its job.
6. Clean the Main Return: The same process using the pull-whip as described in Step 4 is performed but within the main return duct. The technician then detaches the hose from the main supply duct and takes pictures of the interior of the ductwork to ensure visual cleanliness.
7. Air Handler and Coil Cleaning: Now that your duct work is thoroughly inspected and visually clean, the technician will open your furnace door. Then they will inspect your filter and vacuum out any remaining debris located within your air handler unit and sitting atop your coil.
8. System Sanitization: The technician will then go back to each supply and return vent in your home and proceed to sanitize your ductwork. He will then sanitize both the main supply air and return air ducts.
Our system sanitization process removes any bacteria, mould spores, and or unwanted odours that may have been present in your ductwork.
9. Clean-Up and Goodbyes: The technician will repair any holes that were cut in your ductwork and seal the patches airtight. All equipment is returned to our truck. The technician will then perform a walk-through to ensure no tools, material, or any other mess is left behind. You will then be shown the “before” and “after” photos of your ductwork, so you know for sure the job was done right.
NEED HELP WITH DUCT CLEANING IN MISSISSAUGA?
Contact us to find out more about our services for duct cleaning in Mississauga including furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, NADCA duct cleaning and ductwork. Or to get a quote for installation, repair, service or replacement of any other commercial or home heating or cooling systems, please complete the form below or call us today and we will be happy to assist you!
GET IN TOUCH TODAY